The Sun Inn
The Sun is the first public house that visitors to Swindon see if they arrive westbound from the M4 - and often the first that families head for in the summertime.
With their large garden and inviting playground, they offer the ideal watering hole for parents with young children, doubly so because they're a stone's throw from Coate Water Country Park, much loved by walkers, boaters and fishermen alike.
- 10 top quality en-suite accommodation rooms
- Conservatory restaurant
- Food served 7 days-a-week
- Superb Sunday Lunch served 12:00- 4.00pm
- Great selection of vegan, vegetarian & gluten-free options
- Adjacent to Coate Water Country Park
- Big garden and children's play area
- Close to M4, Junction 15